Life is full of ups and downs. Do you feel stuck on that roller coaster?
Here are the top way I suggest to do this:
1. Breath: The breath effects the nervous system. Try calming breaths. Somatic Breathing is pattern breathing to shift your energy body.
Take a long, slow breath in through your nose, first filling your lower lungs, then yourupper lungs.Hold your breath to the count of “three. Exhale slowly through pursed lips, while you relax the muscles in your face, jaw, shoulders, and stomach.
2. Affirmations: By changing self talk, you can shift perception. Perception changes outcome. An affirmation is a short, simple statement. They are used to bring you subconscious thoughts conscious. In other words, you take control of your way of thinking.
Here are some affirmations to shift your mindset:
- I breathe in relaxation, I exhale tension.
- I am capable of solving any problems I’m facing.
- My thoughts are calm and positive.
- I am in charge of my mind and body.
- I am more and more calm with each deep breath I take.
3. Say No: Perhaps you are on scheduling overload. It’s important to be in balance. It may be time to step back. It is okay 👌 to say no!
Here’s how you can effectively say no:
- Say it. Don’t beat around the bush or offer weak excuses or hem and haw. A simple:
“I am unable to commit at this time”
- Be assertive and courteous.
- Understand peoples’ tactics.
- Set boundaries.
- Be selfish. Yes. It’s okay to serve self!
Lastly, enjoy the ride. Life will always be full of ups and downs. It’s all how we handle it! Trust and have faith. Your spirit guides, loved ones in spirit and angels have your back!